NB! Do not (yet) complete the form below if you have one of the following contraindications.
– Bipolar disorder
– Psychosis susceptibility (or history with psychosis)
– Severe blood pressure/heart complaints
– Cerebral haemorrhages
Furthermore, the following medicines cannot be combined with psychedelics:
– Heart and blood pressure medication
– Opoids (tramadol, morphine and codeine )
– TCA and MAO inhibitors
Due to the lowering effects of the following medicines, it is recommended to reduce the dose first, but it is not an obligation.
– SSRI, and SNRI
– Benzodiazepines (Valium, Oxazepam, XANAX, etc.)
* Never just stop taking your medication, but consult the doctor who prescribes the medication. In some cases you can taper off the medication. Two weeks of being clean is in most cases needed.